Map & Directions to The Excelsior
If you’re ready to make The Excelsior Apartment community your new home, we’d love to help you take the next step! First, visit the other tabs on our site to view floor plans and photos and learn more about the neighborhood. Then give us a call, shoot us an email, and schedule a tour of The Excelsior. You can also connect with us on social media. For questions about anything from apartment amenities to life on Coldwater Canyon Avenue, we’re here to help you out.
The San Fernando Valley is an appealing place to live and work, and we’re glad you’re hoping to join us here! The weather and location are an excellent combination, and you’re sure to find opportunities you’ll love. Whether you’re here for a short time or long one, Studio City welcomes you!
The Excelsior Apartments Driving Directions
From Downtown Los Angeles
- Drive North on Highway 101 (the Hollywood Freeway) past the Hollywood Bowl and Universal City, and take the Coldwater Canyon Exit.
- Turn left under the freeway.
- The Excelsior will be the first building on your right.
- Take the first right just past The Excelsior, park on Kling Street. The entrance to The Excelsior is on Coldwater Canyon.
From 101 Freeway and I-405 Freeway interchange
- Drive South/East on the 101 Ventura Freeway towards Hollywood and exit at Coldwater Canyon.
- Turn right on Coldwater Canyon.
- The Excelsior will be the first building on your right. Take the first right just past The Excelsior, park on Kling Street. The entrance to The Excelsior is on Coldwater Canyon.